Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
The RMUS Search and Rescue Multi Mount Drone™ is a complete, Ready-to-Deploy package specifically configured for SAR Missions. This package is built around the DJI M210 V2 platform which offers dual camera mounts, upper camera mounts, SDK capabilities, object avoidance, longer flight times, weatherproofing, automated subject tracking and other advanced features ideal for Search and Rescue purposes (see below for more detailed specs).
The RMUS Search and Rescue Multi Mount Drone™ includes an X5S high resolution daytime camera that is capable of taking 20.8 megapixel still images. When combined with a Drone Deploy software package the images from the X4S can make highly detailed forensic maps, 3D models, etc. The X5S is also capable of recording high resolution 4K video.
The package also includes a Zenmuse XT2 640x512 30Hz 13mm thermal imaging sensor for nighttime operations, finding missing persons, and seeing through smoke. With the higher pixel count and field of view provided by the 13mm lens this model of Zenmuse XT2 has proved itself extremely effective for our lengthy list of fire clientele. The DJI Zenmuse XT2 allows for FLIR's MSX overlay of Thermal Images with a visual image outlines.
View Virtual Product Demo
The RMUS Search and Rescue Multi Mount Drone™ includes the following items.
Additions/subtractions are welcome. We always recommend you contact RMUS to speak with an expert prior to making a purchase.
- DJI M210 Quadcopter (M210 aircraft body, Cendence S remote controller, landing gear set, 7.85” Crystal Sky Ultra Brightness monitor, WB37 battery charging hub, two (2) WB37 batteries, two (2) TB55 batteries, TB55 battery charger, TB55 charging hub, four (4) pairs of propellers, power cable, USB cable with two (2) type A ports, mobile device holder (for Cendence S remote), carrying case, three (3) spare gimbal dampers, USB extension cable, remote controller strap, 64GB micro SD card, six (6) rear port cover screws, screwdriver set, one pair of Cendence S remote control stick covers, Cendence remote control stick cover mounting key and spare waterproof rear port cover.)
- Eight (8) High Capacity TB55 Batteries
DJI Zenmuse XT2 (640x512 30hz 13mm with 4k RGB camera for image overlay)
- DJI Zenmuse X5S
- Two (2) DJI M200 V2 Propeller Sets (1 CW, 1 CCW)
- Two (2) DJI M200 V2 Propeller Mounting Plate Sets
- DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- DJI 180W Power Adaptor (Without AC Cable)
- DJI 180-Watt AC Power Adaptor Cable
- Drone Transponder Tracking Unit
- GPC DJI Matrice M200 Series Hard Case
- Strobe Light System for Night Operations
- 1 year DJI Enterprise Shield Basic
DJI M210 V2 Quadcopter Features
- The high resolution 24MP X7 camera is now compatible with the M200 v2 series. This is key for those in the surveying/GIS/mapping industries that want higher resolution deliverables for their clients.
- The M210 v2 and M210 RTK v2 (not the M200 v2) now come with Crystal Sky 7.85” Ultra Brightness screen included.
- The M200 v2 series now comes equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, enabling a range of up to 5 miles/8km.
- DJI has increased data security by encrypting all data all data transmitted through the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system.
- There are now two (2) anti-collision beacons permanently installed on the top and bottom of the drone to satisfy the FAA’s Night Waiver Standards. They are able to be remotely triggered on/off for agencies that need covert operations.
- On the M210 v2 and M210 RTK v2 you can now have an upward and downward oriented cameras simultaneously with full controls.
- To save time the M200 v2 series supports one-click firmware upgrades, meaning that you can update the firmware of the aircraft, aircraft RTK module, D-RTK-2 mobile station, Crystal Sky, mobile app and payload simultaneously.
- The new TimeSync system continuously aligns the flight controller, cameras, GPS module and RTK module, as well as any third-party payloads or onboard accessories, fixing the position data to the center of the image frame for improved data accuracy.
- Pilots using multiple drone payloads during their operations can now calibrate the drone’s new center of gravity with ease from the DJI Pilot app for better flight performance.
- Each M200 v2 series aircraft comes with a one year DJI Enterprise Shield Basic plan. RMUS will activate these plans on all of our customers’ behalf prior to shipping.
Other Important Information
- The new M200 v2 series is NOT COMPATIBLE with TB50 batteries. Only the higher capacity TB55 batteries will work.
- The M200 v2 series uses a new version of the Cendence remote called the Cendence S remote. The original Cendence remotes that came with the original M200 v1 series units (or purchased separately) are NOT COMPATIBLE with the new M200 v2 series.
- DJI has created a D-RTK 2 ground station system for the M210 RTK v2 for increased data accuracy. However, it is NOT COMPATIBLE with the Phantom 4 RTK D-RTK 2 ground station
DJI M200 Aircraft Manufacturer Specifications
Manuals and Firmware Updates
Unfolded, propellers and landing gears included, 883×886×398 mm
Folded, propellers and landing gears excluded, 722×282×242 mm
M210 RTK V2:
Unfolded, propellers and landing gears included, 883×886×427 mm
Folded, propellers and landing gears excluded, 722×282×242 mm
||M210 V2: Approx. 4.8 kg (with two TB55 batteries);
M210 RTK V2: Approx. 4.91 kg (with two TB55 batteries)
|Max Takeoff Weight
||M210 V2: 1.34 kg; M210 RTK V2: 1.23 kg
||2.4000-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
||2.4 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 20 dBm (CE/MIC); ≤ 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 14 dBm (CE); ≤ 26 dBm (SRRC)
|Hovering Accuracy (P-mode with GPS)
||Vertical: ±1.64 feet (±0.5 m) or ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (±1.5 m) or ±0.98 feet (±0.3 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
|Hovering Accuracy (D-RTK, M210 RTK V2)
||Vertical: ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m); Horizontal: ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m)
|Max Angular Velocity
||Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 120°/s
|Max Pitch Angle (Dual Downward Gimbal/Single Upward Gimbal)
||S-mode: 30°; P-mode: 30° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°); A-mode: 30°
|Max Pitch Angle [Single Downward Gimbal (Gimbal Connector I)]
||S-mode: 35°; P-mode: 30° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°); A-mode: 30°
|Max Ascent Speed
||16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
|Max Descent Speed (vertical)
||9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
|Max Speed (Dual Downward Gimbal/Single Upward Gimbal)
||S-mode/A-mode: 73.8 kph (45.9 mph); P-mode: 61.2 kph (38 mph)
|Max Speed [ Single Downward Gimbal (Gimbal ConnectorI) ]
||S-mode/A-mode: 81 kph (50.3 mph); P-mode: 61.2 kph (38 mph)
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level
||9842 feet (3000 m, with 1760S propellers)
|Max Wind Resistance
||39.4 ft/s (12 m/s)
|Max Flight Time (with two TB55 batteries)
||M210 V2: 34 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
M210 RTK V2: 33 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
|Supported DJI Gimbals
|Supported Gimbal Configurations
||Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal
|Ingress Protection Rating
||M210 V2: GPS+GLONASS;
M210 RTK V2: GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+Galileo
||-4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)