Consult with our experts prior to ordering
The Long Distance Inspection Drone™ is a ready to deploy™ package, featuring the 30 times zoom Zenmuse Z30 camera, and the M600 Pro with the DJI A3 pro flight control for stable position maintenance. Perform detailed inspection work at a safe distance from dangerous or expensive assets. Also remain a safe distance from objects that interfere with drone operations (cell towers, antennae, metal structures). Six motors and six batteries provide extended flight time (up to 30+ minutes) and operational redundancy. 2 remote controls allow for optimized flight - 1 drone pilot, 1 for camera operators.
All RMUS packages include up to date firmware updates, everything you'll need to begin deploying the drone immediately, access to RMUS intro/systems training video and access to phone consultation with our technicians.
RMUS Long Distance Inspection Drone™ includes:
- Ready to Deploy DJI Matrice M600 Pro with Return to Home, GPS Altitude Hold, Intelligent Orientation Control, and Auto Takeoff/Landing functions
DJI Zenmuse Z30 -- 30x Optical Zoom Camera
- DJI Zenmuse x3 -- 4K video at up to 30FPS, 12 Megapixel stills (mounted and flown at separate time from z30)
- 2 - Apple iPad mini 4 32GB
- Marco Polo System (helpful in finding lost drones)
- Go Professional Case (Matrice M600 Case)
- 2 - DJI Hex Rapid Charging Stations (charge 6 batteries simultaneously)
- 12 spare Batteries (Matrice M600 TB48S) - 6 are included with kit -- total of 18 batteries
- 6 DJI Matrice M600 spare propellers
- Lightbridge 2 groundstation remote for control of optical camera
- 18 Battery and 2 hex charger carrying case
- Remote Control Monitor Hood for Tablet (to reduce glare on tablet)
- RMUS Ready to Deploy Intro Video ($300 Value)
Add-ons (additional cost):
- RMUS Crew View -- Broadcast video feed to ground control station and other members of the team via LCD monitors
Drone Deploy -- Autopilot and Mapping/Imaging/modeling software.
- DJI Zenmuse X5 -- Record 4k video at 30 Fps and 16MB still images for detailed analysis.
- FLIR Handheld Thermal Imaging Cameras -- In areas the require closer inspection that are sensitive to the drones flight path.
- RMUS Systems Training -- These drones are very easy to operate. They have auto take-off and landing that allow for a faster pilot learning curve; therefore we don't offer flight training, rather we offer systems training. RMUS trains on: basic maintenance, battery care, camera care, app usage, software usage and aerial thermography.