Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Contact Us
Enterprise Fleet Operations require data management of all aircraft. Airdata provides a simple, yet robust tool to capture data from each aircraft in your fleet. This is a cost effective tool for managing pilots, aircraft and regulatory flight data.
Why do I need this?
- One System of Record for UAV aircraft and pilots
- Easiest way to log flight data for your program
- Leverage RMUS expertise to maintain your fleet
- Stay in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Low cost for liability risk of not tracking this correctly
- Manage pilot workflow from pre-flight to post-flight
What is it?
- RMUS Enhanced Life Cycle Management Module built on top of Airdata
- RMUS manufacturer certified technicians label all equipment and calibrate maintenance setting in the software, saving drone program managers time.
- RMUS creates ‘baseline’ aircraft and equipment maintenance levels and correctly logs into Airdata
- Lifecycle UAV Management - Alerts that notify the Drone Program Manager and RMUS team when certain industry standard or manufacturer recommended maintenance is required.
Enhancements from Standard Airdata
- Key Life Cycle Management Milestone Alerts for proper maintenance and compliance issues
- Users are notified with Virtual Maintenance alerts that include videos from VP of Tech, Jon McBride, on how your drone program maintenance person can perform the maintenance and correctly log it in Airdata.
- Detailed RMUS tutorial video on how to best utilize the dozens of features that Airdata offers.
- Warranty Period Tracking - View the time period left on warranty for key components
- RMUS tech support can view logs to quickly troubleshoot tech support issues.
Enterprise Airdata Software Features
- FAA compliant flight data management by AirData
- Automatic data sync from Aircraft to Airdata
- View flight records and create reports
- Pilot Credentials and accountably tracking
- Mobile App for customized Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Checklist - RMUS general checklists loaded by default
- Live video stream (additional cost)
- One-click reporting for COA, FAA and other SOPs.
Starts at $299/ year / drone - Discounts available for multiple drones and for large drone fleets. Livestream sold as additional add-on module.
Airdata also makes the maintenance and regulator workflow process easy on the drone program manager. Detailed reports are generated quickly. These can also be customized on the fly, as needed.
Airdata has a seamless integration with the DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot App, and on the Parrot Freefly app. It can run on the crystal sky and provide a data stream straight to secure servers.
Help for Airdata Mobile App