Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
*** Please Note this camera is only for real time viewing of thermal imagery. Does not record images and you must "bench connect" to a windows PC to change settings. You will have to have a separate system to record images with this camera. For onboard recording, you need the FLIR VUE Pro.
RMUS is the leader in FLIR Vue Pro integration with UAV's. Use our Inspire 1 Mounting Kit or with our Raptor Gimbal on the M600.
FLIR VUE Pro -- Calibrated and configured for relative temperature measurement. Best for looking at objects of varying temperatures.
Radiometric FLIR VUE Pro -- Calibrated and configured for absolute temperature measurement
FLIR Vue is an affordable thermal camera customized to give sUAS operators all of the thermal imaging capability you need at a price you can handle. Small, lightweight, affordable and easy to integrate, FLIR Vue is a snap to install and get in the air. Simply use a GoPro-compatible 10-pin mini-USB cable to give the camera 5 volts of power and get analog thermal video out to your OSD or video transmitter, and you're ready to fly. FLIR Vue's light weight won't drag down your flight times or throw off your aircrafts center gravity. Outside the US? Contact Us for Export Regulations.
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Resolution: 640x512 or 336x256
- Lens Options: 9 mm: 69 x 56; 13 mm: 45 x 37; 19 mm:; 32 x 26; 7.5 mm: 45 x 35; 9 mm: 35 x 27; 13 mm: 25 x 19
- Spectral Band: 7.5 - 13.5 m
- Full Frame Rates: 30 Hz (NTSC); 25 Hz (PAL) US only, not for Export
- Exportable Frame Rates: 7.5 Hz (NTSC); 8.3 Hz (PAL)
- Size: 2.26" x 1.75" (57.4 x 44.4 mm) (including lens)
- Weight: 3.25-4 oz (92.1 x 113.4 g) (configuration dependent)
- Precision Mounting Holes: Two M2x0.4 on each of two sides & bottom, One 1/4-20 threaded hole on top
Image Processing & Display Controls
- Image Optimization for sUAS: Yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement: Yes - Adjustable in GUI
- Invertable Image?: Yes - Adjustable in GUI
- Polarity Control (black hot/whitehot) & Color Palettes: Yes - Adjustable in GUI
- Input Power (max 2.5 amp during shutter): 4.0 - 6.0 VDC
- Power Dissipation (steady state): <1.2 w="" 1="" 0="" span="">
- Operating Temperature Range: -20C to +50C
- Non-Operating Temperature Range: -55C to +95C
- Operational Altitude: +40,000 feet
FLIR Vue Camera Resolution and Lens Type Example Photos:
FLIR Vue 336x256 Resolution, 6.8mm Lens
FLIR Vue 336x256 Resolution, 9mm Lens
FLIR Vue 336x256 Resolution, 13mm Lens
FLIR Vue 640x512 Resolution, 9mm Lens
FLIR Vue 640x512 Resolution, 13mm Lens
FLIR Vue 640x512 Resolution, 19mm Lens