Consult with our experts prior to ordering - Call 801-316-3250 or Contact Us
DJI M200 V2 Series Quadcopter Features
- The high resolution 24MP X7 camera is now compatible with the M200 v2 series. This is key for those in the surveying/GIS/mapping industries that want higher resolution deliverables for their clients.
- The M200 v2 series now comes equipped with the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system, enabling a range of up to 5 miles/8km.
- DJI has increased data security by encrypting all data all data transmitted through the OcuSync 2.0 transmission system.
- There are now two (2) anti-collision beacons permanently installed on the top and bottom of the drone to satisfy the FAA’s Night Waiver Standards. They are able to be remotely triggered on/off for agencies that need covert operations.
- To save time the M200 v2 series supports one-click firmware upgrades, meaning that you can update the firmware of the aircraft, aircraft RTK module, D-RTK-2 mobile station, Crystal Sky, mobile app and payload simultaneously.
- Pilots using multiple drone payloads during their operations can now calibrate the drone’s new center of gravity with ease from the DJI Pilot app for better flight performance.
- Each M200 v2 series aircraft comes with a one year DJI Enterprise Shield Basic plan. RMUS will activate these plans on all of our customers’ behalf prior to shipping.
Other Important Information
- The new M200 v2 series is NOT COMPATIBLE with TB50 batteries. Only the higher capacity TB55 batteries will work.
- The M200 v2 series uses a new version of the Cendence remote called the Cendence S remote. The original Cendence remotes that came with the original M200 v1 series units (or purchased separately) are NOT COMPATIBLE with the new M200 v2 series.
Manuals and Firmware Updates
DJI Product #: CP.EN.00000047.01
UPC Code: 190021332751